Fencer/deck builder - Full time
- Be able to work un-supervised.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a clean full Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Use your initiative to solve problems as they arise.
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy essential.
- Able to follow instructions carefully.
- Attention to detail is very important.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Have a desire to complete jobs to a high standard.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers.
- Sense of humour as we have fun whilst working hard.
- You will need to supply your own safety boots, gumboots and earmuffs.
- We will supply safety glasses and masks or any other safety gear as is necessary.
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you think that you are the right person for the job and what skills you can bring to the role. Please attach a photo so we can put a face to the name.
Only applicants who have the right to work in NZ may apply